top of page

In order to attend camp, your child must have a valid medical form and immunization record on file.  Please download and return these forms, along with immunization records to

We must have your child'd medical forms before their first day of camp.  
*You may send the standard CT School/Camp form in place of our form.  

Medication at camp:

Silly Goose is licensed by the State of CT; senior staff is trained administer medication at camp if your child needs. 

If your child will require medication at camp, please complete and return the following form:
Authorization of Medication

bottom of page